|Subject||CA Inter- Corporate and Other Laws
This book covers:
1) The special provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Section 124 – 238)
3) The General Clauses Act, 1897
4) Interpretation of statutes
5) The Companies Act, 2013 (Section 1 to 148)
|Study Material Included||Full Course Text Book [Covers notified amendments as per Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020]|
|Applicable for||May 2021 and Nov 2021 [Covers notified amendments as per Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020]|
|Study Material Highlights||Simple and Easy Language, Point-wise and Section wise flow
These ca inter notes serve as a self-study textbook to enable the students to excel in the ca exam.
Salient features of the book:
1) Theory concepts explained with examples
2) Simple and easy language
3) Includes all previous years exam questions
4) More than 300 questions with sample answers
5) 200 examples
|Printing & pages||Black and White (287 pages)|
|Status||Ready to dispatch on same day|
|Delivery of Books||5 -7 working Days (depends upon Location)|
Corporate and Other Laws
[Covers notified amendments as per Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020]
This book is designed as per the latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 2, Corporate and Other Laws.
All concepts are discussed in simple yet legal language.
The concepts are supported by 200 examples and more than 300 case studies