|This book is designed as per the latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 2, section A on business laws. The book discusses all the concepts in easy yet legal language. The concepts are supported by many examples and case studies.
This book covers
1) The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2) The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
3) The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
4) The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
5) The Companies Act, 2013.
|Key Highlights||1) Theory concepts explained with examples
2) Simple and easy language
3) Includes all previous years exam questions
4) More than 300 questions with sample answers
5) More than 550 examples
Study from the best CA Foundation business law notes and excel in your exam !
|Number of pages||261|
|Status||Ready to dispatch|
|Delivery||Within 5 to 7 working days (depends upon location)|
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 23 customer ratings(23 customer reviews)
CA Preeti Aggarwal brings you the best CA Foundation business law notes.
This book discusses all the provisions in simple yet legal language.
It covers more than 550 examples and 300 questions with answers.