As a student, making a study time table will give you an effective time management strategy and allow you to succeed and achieve your goals.
Steps to Follow Study Time Table
1) Decide on the time available and subject that need to be covered in that limited time
2) Study two subjects in a day: One subject the topics you have already studied and the other subject the topics which you are yet to study
3) Allot some time for revising whatever you have studied on the previous day before you start studying the topics of the day.
4) Allow yourself limited break time and Follow it.
5) Study new topics before going to bed. You will remember them better
6) Sleep and get up at fixed time
7) Before you start studying tell yourself “I will complete whatever I have planned for the day” and at the end of the day tell yourself “ I am proud of my efforts” even if you may have completed only half of what you had planned
8) NEVER ask what and how your friend is studying. That may want you to amend your time-table and instead follow what your friend is studying. This will only add to your anxiety and you may not finish anything substantial and the end of the study period
These are some tips to that can help you achieve your best timetable .
This Article is written by CA Preeti Aggarwal, Director of Theorymasters Learning Private Limited, an e-learning platform providing CA Foundation and CA inter law video lectures.
For CA Law video lectures: Visit our website www.theorymasterslearning.com
CA Preeti Aggarwal has created a Telegram group specially for CA Foundation and CA Inter students for posting questions, videos and important updates.
Follow Theorymasters Learning on Instagram :
For CA Law video lectures and CA books:
Visit our website www.theorymasterslearning.com